November and December final earnings reports are ready. Please log in to your accounts to see the final audited reports for both November and December.
Difference between the daily raw click reports and the monthly audited earnings: In early December we completed releasing updates to our daily reports and hence the difference between the raw click reports and the audited reports for December is significantly lower than the difference between the raw click reports and the audited reports for the month of November. We are continuing to work on updating our reporting system to minimize the difference between our daily raw clicks reports and the monthly audited earnings reports. However, we do highly recommend that the daily click reports be used only for directional purposes.
November payments: Now that we completed our audits, we will start processing November payments. Clients who opted for PayPal based payment can expect to see the PayPal payments in email and clients who opted for checks can expect to receive the payments in mail over the next few days.
December payments: December payments will be processed at the end of January.
A few clarifications:
- Clients with significant click traffic from countries not currently supported by our program, can expect to see a large difference between the unaudited daily click reports and the final audited earnings for November. For more details please read our earlier blog post on audited stats.
- For December you can expect to see a smaller difference between the daily raw click stats and the final audited revenue reports, when compared to November, because in December we completed releasing an update to our daily reporting system so that clicks from unsupported countries are dynamically filtered from the daily raw click reports.
- Although we did start filtering clicks (from unsupported countries) on a daily basis, we still do need to rely on our end of the month audit process to compute and finalize the earned revenue. The final revenues are calculated after the audit process that takes into consideration factors like click fraud, merchant feedback, merchant chargebacks, etc. Hence you can expect to see a difference between the daily and the final audited numbers. Our goal is to continue enhancing the reporting process as much as possible and decrease the differences between the daily and monthly (post audit) stats.
- Why not process both November and December payments at once? Although we did complete the audits for both November and December, we are only able to process payments for November this week. December payments will be processed at the end of January.
- November bonus: Earlier in November we issued a 10 percent bonus. As a gesture of goodwill we actually continued the 10 percent bonus for December as well. The bonus amount is already reflected in the daily and the final monthly audited earnings numbers for November and December.
Again, we apologize for the delay in completing out November audits. We thank you all for your patience and support. Over the next few weeks we are gunning for significant enhancements to our eMiniMalls program. Stay tuned!