Developed by Chitika.
This is the sidebar widget for WordPress v2.0+. Using this widget, you can drag-n-drop a Chitika eMiniMall onto your sidebar with ZERO knowledge of HTML!
Total Downloads: 1050 Size: 13.21 KB | Creation Date:04 May 2006 12:57 PM
- Download the Chitika eMiniMalls widget using the “Download” button below OR from here (http://chitika.com/docs/eminimall-wp-widget.zip)
- Unzip the zip file into a temporary directory.
- Copy the eminimall-widget.php file to your WordPress installation directory under “\wp-content\plugins“
- Make sure you have installed the Sidebar Widgets plugin (which is required for the Chitika eMiniMalls widget to operate correctly). You can find the plugin and its installation instructions at: http://automattic.com/code/widgets/.
- Login to your WordPress Admin page, go to Plugins, and click the Activate link for the “Chitikia eMiniMall Widget” plugin.
- Go to Presentation > Sidebar Widgets. Drag the “eMiniMall 1″ box from the available widgets onto your active sidebar. Click the small icon to popup a box where you can configurate the eMiniMall. In the configuration box, moving the mouse over any of the ?’s will get you helpful tips. Make sure that you enter your correct Chitika Account id.
- If you’d like to add another eMiniMall to the sidebar, scroll down to the bottom of the Sidebar Arrangement page, and set the box that says “How many eMiniMalls do you want” to whatever number you wish. Now you’ll have another “eMiniMall” which you can drag onto the sidebar and configure seperately.
- WordPress v2.0 or later
- SideBar widget Plugin installed and activated
Support:If you run into any issues or have any questions, please open a ticket at: support.chitika.com