Summer is officially here, which means we get to be outdoors more often and enjoy the sun, even after we get out of work. That said, it can be hard to sit down and commit to taking the extra steps to earn more money online. Luckily, with Chitika’s Referral Program (and our special June Promotion, to boot), you barely have to put any effort into boosting your revenue!
Our freshly-revamped Referral Program makes it easier than ever to refer publishers to our network. Not a referrer yet? Here’s the scoop: for each Publisher you refer to our network, you’ll receive 10% of their income for the first 10 months that they have any account with us. This doesn’t affect their revenue, either – Chitika will pay you out of its own pocket to refer new users!
With 16 different banners and a custom referral link, you might be overwhelmed with how exactly to get started referring people. Here is how to access your referral rewards toolkit:
- Hover over “ad setup” within your Chitika Account
- Select “Referral Program” from the dropdown menu
Once you take a peek at everything we have to offer, you can start thinking about your “plan of attack.” How can you refer new publishers to the network without bombarding them? Here are 3 tips to jump-start the thought process:
- Leverage Social Media. Facebook and Twitter are great places to post your referral link and access a large network of people. You can use a bitly to make it easier to fit into 140 characters! Try searching for different hashtags that are popular for website owners or people trying to earn money online and tag your own tweets with them. You never know – your message could reach the right person, making your pockets that much deeper!
- Blog about us. Write a review about Chitika if you run our ads, or let your readers know about our June Promo! Just because you’re referring them to our publisher network doesn’t mean they can’t become a referrer themself! Read more about our June Promo here (Hint: you’ll be entered for a chance to win $1000 for every person you refer to Chitika this month). Make sure to include your custom referral link on all clickable links in the post.
- Add Banners and Links to your site. Add some referral banners into your page content and sidebars to drive more signups! With different designs to choose from, you’re sure to find a banner that looks great on your website.